Spend a day in the countryside with an expert guide and visit some of Flanders's most famous battlefields. In Ypres, enjoy free time before attending the Last Post at the Menin Gate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available from hotels listed. If your hotel is not on the list, please contact the local partner to see if they can organize pickup.
- Private group
- Attend the Last Post, a daily remembrance service held by the local population
- Stand near a mine crater created by an underground explosion on the first day of the Battle of Messines
- See the German "Studentenfriedhof" cemetery in Langemark, this cemetery contains more than 44 000 burials.
- Stand on Ypres square see the Cloth Hall which was built in the 1300's.
- Visit St Martin's Cathedral and enjoy the pleasant little town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and entrance fees
- A booklet recording the event
- Drinks outside the lunch
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes