Spend a day visiting the most famous battlefields around Flanders with an expert guide. Visit Ypres before attending the Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels listed or from hall 2 of Lille Europe train station, near the information kiosk.
- Private group
- Attend the Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate
- Visit in Tyne Cot, the largest world's largest Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery
- See the German 'Studentenfriedhof' in Langemark
- Stand on Ypres square in front of the Cloth Hall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Lunch and a drink
- All taxes and entrance fees
- A booklet recording the event.
- Drinks besides the one provided at lunch
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes