Learn about the Aborigines of Australia on an amazing day trip to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Watch the sunset at the sacred rock of Uluru.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from selected accommodation in Ayers Rock Resort
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Bring a 1-liter water bottle, strong non-slip walking shoes, a hat (wide brimmed is best), a flynet, sunglasses, sunscreen, a travel pillow and your camera
- Wear casual and comfortable clothing. Cool, light clothing is best in the summer and warm clothing is recommended in the winter
- Bring cash to purchase the dot painting directly from artists at sunset
- Bring your USB charger. There are USB ports on the coach