Combine Uluru and Kata Tjuta on a 25-minute flight with pickup from Yulara. Embark on a must-do experience to appreciate these two spectacles fully from the air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from one of the following accommodations within the Ayers Rock Resort (excluding Longitude): Sails in the Dessert Outback Pioneer Desert Gardens The Lost Camel Emu Walk Ayers Rock Campground Please be ready for collection 20 minutes prior to the flight time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- These flights do not flight directly over nor completely around Uluru or Kata Tjuta due to the cultural sensitivity of the features
- Prices are based on a seat price. A two person minimum applies to all flights, however single passengers or those travelling alone can be paired with other passengers for the flight
- The listed departure times are approximated. The local operator will contact you to confirm your flight and pick up time. They will do their best to accommodate your preferred departure time, though this cannot be guaranteed