Enjoy a professionally guided 5-hour sunset tour and embrace the culture, geology and environment of Uluru. Enjoy a short walk into the Mutitjulu Waterhole, experience the Mala walk and enjoy the sunset with light refreshments and sparkling wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be out in front of your hotel reception.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- National Park Entry Tickets to entry into Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park can be purchased directly from the entry station. National Park entry tickets are valid for three consecutive days from the date of issue. Tickets cost $25 per person over the age of 15 years and $12.50 for children 5 to 15 years old.
- Infant price includes touring and car seat hire.