Set sail from Zadar on a thrilling speedboat trip to Ugljan and Molat island. Spend time snorkeling in the crystal clear water and admire the local sights as you stroll through the idyllic villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Zadar Archipelago Office - Obala kneza Trpimira 2, Zadar - Arrive 30-40 minutes before the activity starts. - Bring your voucher and ID at the check-in office before the tour beginsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- The program of this private tour is subjected to changes depending on the weather and sea conditions. From 2.000+ tours since 2015. 98% of the programs were per schedule, and on time.
- On the occasion of unfavorable weather, The Captain will make decisions on the spot, advise behavior and if necessary, change the program concerning your safety. In any case, and even in the other spots, we will do our best to make your time exciting, and provide unforgettable experiences and life-lasting memories.
- Don’t worry, apart from “Plan A”, we have already planned the B, C and D itineraries which are equally enjoyable. In the event of such circumstances, we will not offer any refunds.