Enjoy a full-day transfer from Zagreb to Split or Trogir, stopping on the way to enjoy the beauty of the scenic Plitvice Lakes park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Trg Nikole Subica Zrinskog 2 in Zagreb old town, by the meteorological displayOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It’s a good idea to bring along sportswear, closed comfortable shoes, some snacks and water
- It is also recommended to bring a jacket/ warm sweater and umbrella/ raincoat due to unpredictable weather conditions in the area (subject to the season and weather forecast)
- Tour is not recommended for children younger than 3 years and people with mobility issues, as tour includes walking on uneven surfaces
- On the tour, each participant is welcome to bring one suitcase and one hand luggage. The luggage will be safely stored in the vehicle during the tour