Enjoy a private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Zagreb, and explore the UNESCO-listed national park. Experience the beauty of the cascading waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your accommodation in Zagreb is provided.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A maximum of 8 persons per booking is allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (with some steep parts)
- This activity is not recommended for those with health issues
- Due to uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using wheelchairs
- The tour can be customized to your interests and continue further to Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik or any destination along the coast (on request; additional charges apply)
- Tours can be organized to start from any location, ending in Zagreb