Enjoy a day trip from Zagreb to the most popular national park in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes. Take in the natural scenery of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a visit to Rastoke Village on your way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the tourist bus station, next to the Meteorological post at Zrinjevac Park, a minute from Ban Jelačić Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour includes a 3-hour moderate walk