Fly high in the sky and experience the pleasure of flying, free as a bird. Take off and explore Zermatt's stunning panoramas, with the Matterhorn as a highlight, on this paragliding adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
When you arrive in Zermatt by train, the meeting point is on the left side of the Restaurant Pizzeria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
- Sports shoes
- Long pants
- Outdoor clothing
- Public transport ticket
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or who weigh more than 90 kg
- Weather conditions can cause delays that that the activity provider cannot predict or control