Discover Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in the Swiss Alps, and enjoy an ultimate winter adventure in the afternoon. Try skiing and snow tubing on the slopes of the legendary Mount Titlis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour is designed for people without any prior ski experience and is recommended for first-time skiers only
- Wearing a warm winter jacket, solid shoes, and gloves are recommended. Snow pants or a change of clothes after the activities are advisable, as you might get wet.
- A professional, multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Mt. Titlis and back. There is no guide during the snow activities but a Titlis Snow Park staff member supervises the activities and assists in case of any problems
- Children need to be at least 10 years of age