Escape the city for a full-day excursion to one of Switzerland’s most attractive Alpine regions, the idyllic Bernese Oberland and the magnificent Jungfrau region for an amazing ski adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Chinese, German
- Travel to the wondeful Jungfrau region
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the north face of the Eiger Mountain
- Learn how to ski with a professional multilingual guide
- Fully-guided tour by a professional multilingual guide (English/Spanish/German/Chinese)
- Certified ski instructor (English/German)
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- 2.5-hour beginners class with a maximum of 8 participants
- Ski rental equipment (ski, boots, sticks, and helmet)
- Ski jacket, pants, and gloves rental
- Tickets for Bodmi arena ski lift
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Children under 10 years
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Designed for guests without any prior ski experience, recommended for first-time skiers only.
- The tour is accompanied from Zurich/Lucerne to Grindelwald and back. A certified ski instructor (English/German) from our local partner will lead the ski experience.