Explore the charming Swiss city of Lucerne before enjoying a ride up Mount Titlis. Take in 360-degree views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car and stop by an ice grotto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sihlquai Bus Station, close to Zurich HB (main train station). From the train station, follow track 18 until the road turns to the right. Follow this bend for about 55 yards (50 meters) and you will find the bus station across the street from Starbucks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks in the vehicle