Go to the top of Europe on a scenic day tour to Jungfraujoch in the Swiss Alps. A coach transfer is available from Zurich, offering panoramic vistas of the snow-capped mountains, Europe’s longest glacier, pretty hamlets, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Meet at Sihlquai Bus Parking near Zurich Main Train Station. The stop is Sihlquai/HB, reachable by tram/streetcar 4, 6 or 13. Follow the train track 18 and turn right. Follow the curve around 50 meters and will be in front of the car parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Routes and means of transportation may change due to maintenance work and seasonal schedules without prior notice
- A minimum stay of 2 hours on the top of Jungfraujoch is always guaranteed